The 93SRG axles by Derby Evolution are superior to all other axles on the market. These axles are optimized for the best possible performance. Click on the image for more information.
The 93SRG Pinewood Derby® axles by Derby Evolution are superior to all other axles on the market! These axles are optimized for the best possible performance. The finish on our axles is the best in the industry. We start with the finest quality stainless steel to ensure the best possible finished product.
The 93SRG Axles Feature:
- The groove that is designed for both oil and graphite
- A tapered head for the least amount of friction
- A true .093 where the wheel rides
- A tapered point for a no-scratch insertion into the wheel bore and easier inserting into the body
- The best finish of any axle on the market, making them the easiest to polish
- Manufactured on state of the art CNC machines, these axles are second to none
- The straightest axle on the market
- Designed and tested by pro racers to be the fastest axles on the market
- The Derby Evolution Pinewood Derby® line of axles is currently being used by multiple National Champions
The 93SRG axles measure at .093 where the wheel bore rides and then reduces down to .091 where it enters the car body. The 93SRG axles will require a #43 drill bit when drilling your axles holes.
If your rules allow for aftermarket axles, then you will want to use a set of Derby Evolution axles. If you plan to run oil Derby Evolution recommends the 93SRG.
Make sure to read and understand your derby rules to be sure these axles are legal for your derby.