The 91SRG axles by Derby Evolution have been optimized for the best possible performance. The Revolution line of axles are superior to all other axles on the market. Click on the image for more information.
The 91SRG axles by Derby Evolution have been optimized for the best possible performance. The Derby Evolution line of axles are superior to all other axles on the market. The finish on our axles is the best in the industry. We start with the finest quality stainless steel to ensure the best possible finished product.
The 91SRG Axles Feature:
- The Groove is designed for both graphite and oil
- A tapered head for the least amount of friction
- A true .091 where the wheel bore rides
- A tapered point for a no-scratch insertion into the wheel bore and easier inserting into the body
- The best finish of any axle on the market, making these the easiest to polish
- Manufactured on state of the art CNC machines, these axles are second to none
- The straightest axle on the market
- Designed and tested by pro racers to be the fastest axles on the market
- The Derby Evolution line of axles are currently being used by multiple National Champions
The 91SRG axles measures .091 where the wheel rides on the axle and .091 where it enters the car body. The 91SRG axles will require a #43 drill bit when drilling your axles holes.
If your rules allow for aftermarket axles, then you will want to use a set of Derby Evolution axles. If you are required to use graphite, Derby Evolution recommends the use of the 91SRG.
Make sure to read and understand your derby rules to be sure these axles are legal for your derby.